Monday, December 29, 2008

JETS: REPLACEMENTS


Now that Mangini is gone who is the next Head Coach for the Jets?

1)Mike Holmgren - If you want Favre back this is the guy you go after
2)Steve Marriucci - Again appeals to Favre
3)Bill Cowher - Hard-nose coach may be what this team needs
4)Marty Schottenheimer
5) Steve Spagnuolo - Great Defensive Coordinator possibly good Head Coach
6) Brian Schottenheimer - Current Offensive Coordinator - has been interviewed by other teams
7) Bill Parcells - Can opt out of current 4 yr 12 mil contract in January and receive all 12 million (best fit)

If you have an interesting Head Coach for the Jets let me know in the comment section

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!
fishing net